Thursday, July 11

CONVENTION THEME CHALLENGES

Hey Everyone! I am so so sorry I have not been around but life here is CARAZY and I have not had a moment to myself. Anywhooo HOW MANY OF YOU ARE EXCITED for CONVENTION!

Well the sentiment on this card says ot all for me! I am almost finished with swaps and pillow gifts and packing so I took a moment to make a card and judging from it I think I packed my MOJO TOO but the excitement is still there.

It is countdown time STAMPERS! Just 5 more days before I am flying off to Utah! BUT WAIT before I leave I want to let you know I have lots of goodies to share with you while I am away. I will be posting each and every pillow gift and idea that I am packing in my suitcase and I even have a quick tutorial that will be right here on my blog post so you can make one of the gifts too!

SO don't forget to come by each day to see what I made and what is going on in Salt Lake City!

For this card I used the colors from Play Date Cafe and the sentiment sketch from
Freshly Made Sketches. ENJOY!

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Love this one Donna, have a FANTASTIC time at Convention!! woo-hoo! xoxo

Jen Brum said...

Very fun card Donna! I love all of that yellow! I think yellow is my new favourite colour! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Donna Bowman said...

Super cute card! I really like the patterned paper you used! Thanks for playing at The Play Date Cafe.