Tuesday, June 25

Venetian Romance

Todays' card is done for the sketch challenge over at A R T Another Random Thursday card challenge.  I just got a new stamp set called Postage Collection and I have been using up the images on a lot of my latest projects. I like the fine detail in the tiny little images and have used the bee the most. But here I decided to use the Balloon in a vintage sort of way making it feel almost like an antique poster by sponging our hottest new colors of Soft Sky, Pistachio Pudding and Crisp Cantaloupe onto card stock and adding a strip of DSP called Venetian Romance to the edge. SO soft and pretty! Enjoy your day!

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Hey there Donna! Great take on our sketch this week, I LOVE those vintage balloons...this turned out so pretty! Thanks for joining us for this week's A.R.T. Card Challenge, and we hope you'll join us again this Thursday for a new challenge, (it's "anything-goes")! ~Cheryl, Senior DT

Diane - oliverdi@att.net said...

oooooooohhhh very cool use of this stamp set...love your handmade dsp too. hugs

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Very romantic, Donna! Bit behind in my blog hopping. Will check out what you have been up to! Hugs xxx