Monday, June 24

DO YOU REMEMBER

 
Hey everyone! I am in my NEW kind of NORMAL life and trying to find a way to balance it all. Today I decided if I do not take time for me I will not have time for others. So I am taking two hours to play and catch up with emails etc etc. Here is what I played with today....ENJOY!
 
Back in 2009 I absolutely loved the catalog that we got that year! It had a secret that we now take for granted and the edge was a scallop trim. NOW we use the edgelits and scallop punches for all our decorative edges on our cards, but back then it was BRAND NEW IDEA!
 
Sometimes I use our older catalogs for inspiration and while I was browsing through the 2009 Summer catalog a DSP pattern caught my eye!
Here is my own version of the DSP called URBAN GARDEN! I used the stamp set Fabulous Florets to create my own DSP for the inside of this gift enclosure card, I hope you like it! 


3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Love it Donna, it's SO pretty! I too take inspiration from the older catalogs...I will keep them forever. And I totally understand about trying to balance it all and taking time for yourself....that's what I've been doing today. Today is MY day! :) xoxo~Cheryl

Diane - oliverdi@att.net said...

Donna,
These both look wonderful to me! Love your color choices too and the floating butterfly is perfection. hugs

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Love the colours you chose! I do remember Urban Garden. Hugs xxx