Wednesday, June 19

ColorQ 194


Hey everyone! I am so sorry I have been missing but there is a lot going on and I am straight out. As you know my daughter and daughter in law were both due this month with brand new babies! It is exciting and one has already arrived and we sit awaiting the debut of Joseph in about 9 days. That is the good news, on the other hand my dad who is nearly ninety and been a pillar of health has taken a turn towards some medical issues. I know it is all age related but I still worry even at my age. Therefore if you see me on facebook then you know that I am stressed and not sleeping, thus the lack of mojo! I am certainly not complaining but explaining my lack of posts. I hope you will bear with me through this little bump and I'll be back to stamping soon enough.

As for today I did a challenge over at Color Q using Gumball Green, Calypso Coral, Crisp Cantaloupe, and Tempting Turquoise4. YES I substituted the Crisp Cantaloupe and did not use Poppy Parade but the color scheme is pretty much the same. ENJOY! See you SOON!!!!

5 comments:

Laura Haffke said...

a big < HUUUUUUUUUUUUUG > Donna for you and your family, and I love your beautiful card!

Sandy said...

Certainly understanding with all you have happening in "life," that mojo and time are not abundant at the moment. But life is most important. Take care of yourself. Hope all goes well with babies and your dad. Hugs to you.

Diane - oliverdi@att.net said...

Donna your card is a beauty as always.
Congrats on those new grandbabies too....
Soo sorry about your dad, hope it all gets worked out. I certainly DO understand how life sometimes gets in the way of our fun... all best wishes coming your way. hugs.

Lyra said...

Love the card Donna. And life has a way of overwhelming us sometimes. As for your Dad, it doesn't matter how old you are when there is a health crisis with your parents. You have a lot of prayers and hugs coming through cyber space to you.

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Continuing to think of you Donna! After all your support for me two years ago ... I definitely will be praying for you! Hugs xxx