Thursday, May 16

SPRING PROJECTS!

Hey Stampers! I have a couple of cards and projects to show you today. First some of you probably know it is that time of year again and that means  my
Grand-daughter's Ballet Recital is coming up. Here is the card I made for her this year. In years past I have used the same template but it was a bit more babyish. This year she is a big girl of 5 and loves BLING so I added some to the tutu.  Oh my what can I expect at 16 LOL!

I have added pictures of some of the other designs I have made using this same template below for baby cards. This template is so much fun especially with the rounded bottom! So be sure to browse my store for lots of fun ideas to inspire you too!


Now as you also know I have been showcasing designers from Craft Project Central here on my blog this month. I hope you have enjoyed them. So, now it is my turn and here is the project I amde for them. It is a variation of the leather satchel I did last fall. I hope you enjoy it with the Swallowtail Butterfly!

tutu, baby onesie,craft project central

6 comments:

Creative M said...

ADORABLE projects!!

Thank you for playing at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges.Be sure to check out our Facebook Page to see if your project entry was highlighted and
linked to your blog!
PDE Challenge Page on Facebook
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

lisa808 said...

OMGosh, your tutu card is adorable!!!

inkedx2 said...

These are adorable! Love that satchel.

buffycooper said...

Donna, you CPC project is so beautiful! All of your creations are so elegant and just gorgeous.

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Hi my friend! You are such a great g'ma! What a cutie pie card ... and I am sure it was much appreciated! Your project for CPC is stunning. So elegant and gorgeous! Hugs xxx

Grace Baxter said...

The tutu is SO cute. As I scrolled down through your projects I realized how creative you are and have now become your next follower. Beautiful projects! I'd love for you to drop by my blog sometime, too.