Friday, May 17

Baby Sprinkle and Class

 
Good Friday and Happy Weekend Wishes!
I hosted a
Baby Sprinkle
last night for my daughter. I had never heard the phrase until recently but it is a perfect saying for a small token shower for a multiple time mom to be. I also managed to serve the guests and make four cards all before 8:30 too!
 
So, here are a few cards we did last night in class. The Brown toned one uses the new Baked Brown Sugar Ink sponged for the front using a mask . The Green toned one uses the new Pistachio Pudding and the flower on the left is matted with Smokey Slate. This color combo was a hit with my girls!
 Inside I used Crumb Cake for the banner design and stamped the sentiment in Baked Brown Sugar.
The last two cards were practically cased. The Honey Comb design was inspired by Laura Laffke and the legos are all over the internet so I am not sure who began that idea but the girls loved that too.
I am doing better on decorating the inside of my cards too thanks to the inspiration of
Robbie Rubala!


 
 
I am sending warm Birthday Wishes to Amanda over at Crafty Play Date so why not help me suprpirse her with dozens of Birthday Wishes in her comment section!

3 comments:

inkedx2 said...

Beautiful cards Donna! I am so glad you are doing the inside of your cards now! They look fabulous.

Diane - oliverdi@att.net said...

Great cards and it's obvious why the girls loved them all. Cute ideas and the lego is very cool.
Now I LOVE the Baby Sprinkle idea. How cute is that! hugs.

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Nice to see some of the new in-colours that are on their way! You have used them so beautifully, too! I had never heard of a baby sprinkle! Myt try that for our new grand baby that is due August 1! Hugs xxx