Thursday, April 25

SWEET TREAT VINTAGE


Today's card is done for the challenge using this picture over at Paper Craft Star .


I think I have only done one Vintage Style card in all the time I have been stamping. This picture screamed that style with its lace and fabrics and soft creams and light pinks, so I decided to give it a whirl.

I used Very Vanilla, Blushing Bride, Crumb Cake and Whisper White for my palette of colors. I also used an idea from a  technique that I saw over at my friend Laura's blog for making some flowers! I added my very own paper pillow that holds a mint treat! I finished it with a reverse folded base to create a natural easel! What do you think? ~Enjoy your day!

6 comments:

Robbie said...

Wow is all I can say! I think you nailed the picture and your card is beautiful!

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

I think you need to do more of this sweet & precious vintage style! Love it! Love the easel idea, too! Hugs xxx

Ros Crawford said...

This is such a beautiful take on the photo ... Beautiful ... Thanks so much for playing at Papercraft Star

♥Jan♥ said...

Yes, I agree with everyone ! What a gorgeous card, and really perfect for the picture challenge this week at Papercraft Star. The pink is perfect. Thanks for playing along with us !!

Sandy said...

This is such a beautiful work of art. Love your vintage -- you need to do more of them. Gorgeous.

Sleepy Stamper said...

I think you did a wonderful job! That flower come out so pretty and the pillow is such a good idea! Thank you for sharing this with us over at the Papercraft Star.

Anitra