Wednesday, April 24

Spring Time Challenges

SWALLOWTAIL is one of the prettiest stamp sets I have and I am hoping it will be included in the 2013-2014 catalog because I have a project I would like to make using it. But for today I used the image to do a couple of challenges. The first one was a sketch over at Pals Paper Arts... I loosely copied the sketch no in layers but shading! Then I used the color combo over at Color Throw Down
in Blush Blossom, Barely Banana, Certainly Celery and Pretty in Pink. I finished it off by using the theme SPRING over at Creative Belli. I hope you enjoy your day and play a little too!

10 comments:

Becky said...

wow, this is stunning.

Marisa said...

GORGEOUS butterfly!!!

Robbie said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I need to take some hints from you about shading and not adding layers. :)

Diane - oliverdi@att.net said...

Beautiful spotlighting and so fun when you can fit more than one challenge! hugs.

Nancy said...

A show-stoppin' card, just gorgeous!

Barb said...

I agree....this is stunning!

Penny Silva in Vegas said...

Donna simply beautiful. It did make it to the new catalog. Yea

Sandie Conner said...

Very pretty, that butterfly is awesome! Great card. Thanks for having fun with the PPA this week!

Anonymous said...

gorgeous (of course!). You should be happy to know this stamp is going to be in the next catalog... and we (your followers) are very happy too, because that means we get to see more beautiful creations from you!

Kimberly Allen

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Not a huge fan of the big butterfly ... BUT ... You have totally convinced me of how special it really is. Hugs xxx