Monday, April 22

Mojo Monday Play Time

 Good Monday stamper friends!

Last week was a trying week here in the Boston area, and my thoughts and prayers go out to all of you who were personally affected by this horrific incident. There is no way to make sense of it and I cannot eloquently say what should be said so I leave you with thoughts of love and compassion from my small piece of this earth. I am so proud to be a Bostonian and my prayers are with you.

For today's card I am using the sketch at Mojo Monday and I chose to do a thank you card to send to one of the Boston Police Stations. 

I punched 4 squares in a scrap of paper and then sponged color in varying degrees from dark to light to create the intensity of color. Then before removing the mask I stamped some images in black Staz On. I hope it inspires you to play~Enjoy your day!
#butternutsage, #stampin Up Brockton,#stampin Up

10 comments:

Crestajune said...

Beautiful card! I love your take on the sketch. Hope you have a good Monday!

Marisa said...

Great take on the Mojo sketch :) Love the partial images.

Robbie said...

Beautiful! Love it. Great idea to send it to a police station. I am sure they will appreciate it.

Pamela said...

Came from Mojo Monday site - just love love LOVE your card, thank you for sharing!

Pamela said...

Just love love LOVE your cards and technique on it -TY for sharing!

Bobby said...

I love your card - the ombre effect, the stamping, the embossing. It's all Great!

Ajgacia said...

Beautiful project, i love this color

Diane - oliverdi@att.net said...

Just gorgeous... love the colors. hugs.
PS: so many prayers go out for the Boston and Texas families.

LeAnne said...

Gorgeous effect, love the colors!

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Love the graduated colour ... And the black & pool party are stunning together. Hugs xxx