Monday, April 29

GLITTER PARTY


Good Monday everyone! I am refreshed from a  fabulous spring weekend here in New England. It was so lovely and hubby and I drove around with the top down all day in his convertible. Lovely REALLY! Never had one before and it was a fun time!

Anyway today is countdown for my DIL baby shower and the cards may be scarce this week, but for now I did the sketch over at Freshly Made and added some sparkle with Gimmer Paper for a fun "off season" change of pace. I thionk we forget to use glimmer paper this time of year...but I had it out for convention ideas and decided to make a card with some of the left over. I love this little hat because it makes a perfect little statement for a not so perfect 60 year birthday coming up! Enjoy your week!

4 comments:

Robbie said...

I love the super slim strip of glimmer paper. Thanks for the idea. Now I can use it in my workshops as I don't need a lot. Your card is beautiful as always.

Cindy Hall said...

I love the black and white with the pop of color! Fabulous. The touch of glimmer paper is really great, too. Thanks for playing with Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Allisa said...

Love the little bit of bling! Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Love how you always come up with a fresh idea! Your girls (classes) must love you! Hugs xxx