Monday, April 8

FRESHLY MADE SIMPLE

I had no intention of doing a challenge this morning until I went down to my stamp room and saw a lonely piece of left over box template and thought of the sketch on Freshly Made . THEN I decided to use the box edge as the line across the sketch by trimming it and adding some sentiments. The rest was easy.
 
 
 Speaking of easy sometimes the longer we stamp the more difficult it is to remember to KEEP IT SIMPLE.....so I must say  it was fun to play with this sketch and keep it simple to creat a quick and fun card in no time. Enjoy your Monday!

3 comments:

Narelle Farrugia said...

Beautiful card Donna! Your flower looks amazing and I love the striking colours you've used! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Jen said...

Hi Donna! I love your card because it's so striking in it's simplicity! The flower is just gorgeous!

inkedx2 said...

Absolutely stunning! Love it.