Thursday, April 18

Frehsly Made black and white

 
Hi there! As many of you already know both my daughter and daughter in law will be having our NEW grand babies in 8 short weeks. YUP they are due the same week. It is going to be so much fun...but that means I have been busy with shower preparations making some really cute things with MDS and of course our lovely Wisteria Wonder and Pink Pirouette. Yummy together I must say.
Then of course there is the excitement of CONVENTION too and I have been dreaming of swaps! Yesterday I played around with a Black and White Swap that I will be attending and had some left over scraps on my work table so I used them for today's sketch over at FRESHLY MADE SKETCHES!  ~Thanks for stopping in and Enjoy your day!
#brockton ,#stampin Up!, #Stampin Up demo brockton MA

8 comments:

inkedx2 said...

Beautiful Donna! Can't wait to see your card.

Marisa said...

Love B & W cards and this one uses the sketch fabulously too. Great flower.

Sandy said...

I really, really, like this black and white. So hard to believe it is MDS. Gorgeous.

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Such a wonderfully elegant design. Wow! Just beautiful, Donna! Hugs xxx

Rose Ann said...

Love it! Simple yet very sophisticated. Thanks for sharing Donna

Jen Brum said...

What a beautiful card Donna! That black and white is so elegant! I love that flower! Super clean looking! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Becky said...

This is stunning Donna. And congratulations on the grand babies. :)

Linda Suarez said...

Beautiful and elegant! I love the touch of embossing! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!