Thursday, April 11

Brights Technique for Challenges

 
Today's card is for two challenges the first is a color challenge at the Play Date Cafe that wanted the colors of a nautical breeze in Pool Part, Tangerine Tango, and Night of Navy. Then I used the sketch over at Freshly Made Sketches to pull together a cheery card for a friend! I added some bling to the brads using my reinkers and colored the cups with my brights technique and it was finished. You can see how much brighter and cleaner the color is in the cups and brads (brights technique) compared to just using Stampin' Write markers on the sentiment and polka dots. I still don't have a tute but someday!!! WHEW I need a secretary! This card is Fast and Easy! ~Enjoy your day!
#Stampin'UP!Brockton,#brockton,#stampin Up

5 comments:

inkedx2 said...

Super cute! Can I be your secretary? This way I can get all the secrets before anyone else! lol

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Funky & happy design, Donna! Q&E is always a winner! Hugs xxx

Linda Suarez said...

Lovely card Donna! White and bright! I love it! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Rita said...

Fun card, Donna. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Veronica Z said...

Oh your card is just darling! Thank you for playing along with The Play Date Cafe!