Thursday, April 4

Baby Shower Bingo Cards

 
I am so sorry I have been away from making cards lately but between Easter and having 22 guests at my home and now prepping for a baby shower that I am hosting in three weeks, I have been straight out. Here I wanted to show you what I have been doing on MDS! I love this thing. I know! I know! It only took me 18 months after I bought it to use it but now I am hooked. You may have seen the invites I created earlier this year...well here is a Bingo Card for Baby Bingo that we will be playing during the opening of gifts. I used one of the templates out of MDS and created photo boxes to add clip art. Printed them off and voila. By grouping the rows together I was able to move the sections around so no one will get the same card layout. Enjoy your day!

4 comments:

Jodie Swartzlander said...

Donna, love the baby bingo cards. I did the same thing about 2 years ago. I used the stampin up bingo card and a stamp set I got years ago! I made 20 cards and all the bingo call tabs using the small and large tag punches. I then decorated a diaper wipe container with the baby's name on it, a place to keep everything after the shower. They still play baby bingo!

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

What a cute idea! Not sure whether I will go with MDS ... Until I have better Internet ... And download speeds! But I enjoy looking at how people use it! Hugs xxx

Laura Haffke said...

Wonderful idea Donna. You are a MDS Pro! The sky's the limit with the digital program!. Miss Grace's party will be so much fun for all. Hugs!

inkedx2 said...

Wow I need to take lessons from you so I can use my MDS. Great idea!