Saturday, March 2

The Cabbage Patch is Sprouting


Are you just dying for SPRING? Well, I am and I have all my spring colors out on my play area!
Hi Stampers! In my household of family members we are sprouting with new babies due to arrive in easrly summer. There are repeaters and one NEW mom to be and showers are beign planned. Yesterday the two grandma's (one of which is me) made some invitations. I had them printed for the first time using MDS and it is fast becoming my new favorite toay. They came back from the printer within 4 days and we were able to layer them and add some banner embelishment to create a cute invite.

I didn't clean my work area and when I walked in this morning the colors were chirping, so I looked for a challenge over at JUST US GIRLS and made a card.

This card uses the new Pop-Up Posies Designer Kit stamp image too! Don't you just love it!

2 comments:

Lisa Kind said...

This is adorable and I love the colors! The invites look cute too! Good luck with the new grandbaby! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

Sandy said...

Yes, Donna, this is nice. And I love the colors. Can't wait for the official spring. Supposed to snow here on Wednesday -- ugh! Hugs to you.