Wednesday, March 13

SPRING TIME DEMO LUNCHEON


Well, it that time again when I invite demonstrators that I have not known in my life but who live in the states near me for a Shoe Box Swap Luncheon. Today we are ready for spring and creating fun SPRING TIME cards using products from the 2013 Spring Mini Catalog. I can't wait to see what we will be doing. So come on back later and see the cards that I post...and think about joining us NEXT TIME! You can always email me for more info about DEMO LUNCHEONS here in Massachusetts!~Enjoy your day!

2 comments:

Helen said...

Donna, your table is absolutely gorgeous. I just love Spring, and this is a picture that just makes everyone who looks at it feel HAPPY inside. I hope you enjoy your luncheon. I wish I was there!!! Love it!

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

As always ... I wish I could come. hugs xxx