Monday, March 25

BABY NAME BLOCKS PROJECT

Good Monday Morning. WOW did anyone in NewEngland see the beautiful sunrise this morning? I was up when it was still dark and as the birds began to sing I noticed a red glow in my office. When I looked out the window it looked as though the sky was on fire! It was so stunning that I stopped and stood at my window for minutes captured by it all. As I looked around the neighborhood all of the east facing windows of the houses were aglow in red. It was beautiful. I hope some of you got to see it too.

Anyway it is Monday and I have had a busy week end preparing for a baby shower! My stamp room is a disaster and I need to prep for a class on Thursday and get ready for Easter Brunch that I am hosting on Sunday so I am out of breath thinking about all I need to do. Here is a picture of a project I am working on for the baby shower.  I am having fun playing with some old buttons and will finally be able to cull my stash! This will go on the cake table and then it will be able to be used as a decoration in the babies room. I hope you all have a great Monday! See you tomorrow! #baby blocks
#Baby Name Blocks, #Baby Names, #Blocks

1 comment:

Julie Beckert said...

Wow! I love these blocks. I have a granddaughter coming. I am fairly new to stampinup could you tell me how to make these.
Julie Beckert
bjscs5@aol.com