Tuesday, March 5

NEW!!!! March Class Planner or Templates


NEEDING some ideas for a spring class? Well how about using the new HONEY COMB TEXTURED EMBOSSING FOLDER as your inspiration?

Here I have created a NEW Honey Comb Card Box to replicate the design of the folder and added elements throughout this class to create a spring like theme! Isn't it just perfect for a spring time birthday gift?

 Just need the template? Then you can buy one or two specially designed templates made to fit a standard 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" card and envelope set.
WANT all the instructions on how to make the box from that template? Well, you can get that too. OR MAYBE you are thinking you'd like to do
a  whole class but want someone else to figure out the measurements and materials. Well I have done that for you for a class size of eight, in my Class Planner.
Come see all your options HERE  I hope you have been inspired! ~Enjoy!

3 comments:

Marisa said...

This is fabulous, Donna! Love that honeycomb EF and lovely colour combo.

Sandi Holland said...

Hi Donna: Your work is so clean, crisp and neat that it is breathtaking. Your shop is a delight to visit.

I've given you the Liebster award because something about you inspired me. If your schedule is like mine, you may not have time to do the requirements for this award. Just pick what you can do, and when, which is what I had to do.

I once had a recipient who kindly rejected her award and said that her schedule would simply not allow her to participate. I understand if you feel the same.

Here is a link to my post for the questions that I answered for Angie, and that you may answer.
Sandi's Answers

Here is a link to my recipients. Sandi's Recipients. The award requires that you select 11, which I did. Others have selected less.

Please email me for the banner since you won't be able to right click and copy it from my blog post: sandihollandmixedmedia@outlook.com. Congratulations and enjoy your banner.

Helen said...

Donna, I'm crazy about this box and cards. I love the colors and just everything about it. You're so talented ...