Thursday, March 7

FRESHLY MADE PLAY DATE

TODAY it is stormy and my class for tonight has been cancelled so I get to play! I made the Brights Technique again and decided to use it for a couple of card challenges. Here is what I came up with. ENJOY!

The first one is for the Freshly Made Sketches challenge. The colors and non descript design makes a wonderful manly card.
The second one has lots of movement and I love the stamped images within the mosaic. It is being used for the color scheme over at the PLAY DATE CAFE
 

4 comments:

inkedx2 said...

Both cards are beautiful! I can't wait for this technique! There are so many possibilities. :)

Narelle Farrugia said...

This technique gives a wonderful effect! And is perfect for a masculine card!Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Lynn said...

Wow, gorgeous! I love that marbled/watercolor technique, very unusual and interesting. Thanks for playing along at the Play Date Cafe!

Donna Bowman said...

Gorgeous cards! Love the technique! Thanks for playing at The Play Date Cafe.