Saturday, March 16

DOILY IN BRIGHTS TECHNIQUE

Another weekend approaches and even though almost all of the 22" of snow that fell last weekend has disappeared due to the wonderful spring like weather we had this week, we are being thrown back into the cold of winter and the threat of more snow on Monday looms in the forecast.

 SO, my fellow stampers I was in the mood for some color and took out the ingredients for the Brights Technique again and played a bit. I framed the small area of color for the challenge at
 Less Is More! Here I embossed the doily in Gold Embossing Powder first on Whisper White card stock. Then I used the brights technique in the center of the embossed image. It is bright in real life and does have the satiny finish that I really like, and I love how the Daffoldil Delight stays true to it's color when mixed with the Rich Razzleberry and Pacific Point ink, BUT I'll keep playing until I get this where I want it to be and then I will be sharing it with all of you. Enjoy your weekend!

#BRIGHTS

7 comments:

inkedx2 said...

Beautiful Donna! Can't wait for the tutorial.

inkedx2 said...

Beautiful Donna! Can't wait for the tutorial.

nehal kalaria said...

Beautiful

Chrissie said...

What a lovely colourful effect on your central motif Donna.
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Margaret said...

This is gorgeous Donna
Margaret x

Kathyk said...

Smashing card - LOVE those colours

Kathyk

Lynne said...

Super card, love the bright colours.
Lynne xxx