Thursday, March 14

Demo Luncheon Samples



As you already know yesterday was my quarterly Demonstrator Luncheon where girls from all over New England and sometimes even Maryland come to my home for a get together where we talk shop, brainstorm, make shoebox swaps and eat....OH YES WE EAT!!!!!! and it is a lot of fun. The point of the get together is for those demonstrators who are not OFFICIALLY in a group or may be orphaned to come together to share and I have to say each and every time I host this event I learn something NEW! I'd love for you to join us next time or maybe think of creating a group of your very own outside of your downline and upline! You'd be amazed at how inspiring it can be.

Now for the cards and 3D item. Here are the examples that Joni, Angie, Lisa, Sam and Kimberly created. Kimberly made the cute little candy pouch for us using the OVALS COLLECTION FRAMELIT how cute is that. She is a Graphic Designer and came up with a super cute template to share with us! I just love it. You should visit her blog sometime http://www.dragonflywingsstudios.blogspot.com/ Our challenge this time was to make a card using products from  he mini catalog and Lisa, Joni and Ang all used the Honey Comb Embossing folder to create beautiful unique examples. Finally Sam created a fun card with a twist for a cute fold using the By The Tide stamp set. I hope you enjoyed seeing what we did and that you will think about coming next time when we meet just before convention!

No comments: