Tuesday, March 19

CHALLENGES

I cannot believe I need to go out and shovel snow again this morning with the bright forecast of more to come on Thursday! YIKES will this winter ever end....this time the temps will remain below 35 so there will be no melting anytime soon and the weatherman says be prepared for this pattern to continue into APRIL! ANYONE have a spare room in a warmer climate you are willing to share! I will bring stampin' stuff! LOL!

Well I needed some color to cheer me up and decided to do a few challenges. The first one is for a COLOR SPLASH over at Play Date Cafe  the second part is the SKETCH from Simon Says Stamp and the third was MONOCHROMATIC from Make My Monday I hope you all like it. Enjoy your day!
#butternutsage,#cards,#stampin'Up,#challenges,#easter,#pinterest

11 comments:

Mynnette said...

This is absolutely stunning! LOVE the beautiful pink/red shades and your black stamped images! Thanks for joining us at MMM! :)

designbydonna said...

I love it. All the different textures are great. As well as the colors.

Carolyn said...

I saw this lovely card on MIM and came to take a peek...got a chuckle from your post.
LOL I am in the sun and have room sooo come on down. LOL
Carolyn

LeAnne said...

Gorgeous!!! What pretty silhouettes and sponging! Sorry about the snow...it's just cold & wet here. Well, the sun came out a bit this afternoon, but it's a toss-up as to whether it will stay!

Lisa Carroll said...

This is stunning! From your design to your color combination.. absolutely wonderful! :) Thank you for participating in our "Choose A Sketch" challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog this week! xo

Mary Ellen said...

Oh my gosh! This card is so beautiful! Come stay with me in cloudy Southern California--and show me how you do this. Thanks so much.

Laura Mackie said...

Beautiful card, love your take on our theme this week - Monochrome, thank you for joining us at MMM this week LAura xx

Jacqueline said...

Beautiful - thanks for playing along this week at MMM - Jacqueline xx

Rachel W K said...

this is lovely! that ombre coral is so pretty. Thanks for joining us in the Play Date Cafe!
-Rachel w k
rwkrafts.blogspot.com

Alicia said...

Beautiful. You really worked the color splash this week, so glad you joined us at The Play Date Cafe!

anya said...

Stunning! I love the way you added the gradient color to this image. So pretty in coral! Thank you for playing along with this week's Play Date Cafe Challenge!