Wednesday, March 20

BUTTERED EGGS!

This card is done for the SKETCH over at Freshly Made, and for the EASTER PARADE at SU Only, I used the oval center as a window to showcase eggs hiding in some frayed ribbon grass! I used the tree top image from the stamp set EASY EVENTS to make the grass look like something you would see out of an old coloring book, from when I was little, and then I just added the ribbon to furl around the sugared eggs. You can see more examples of buttered eggs below.



 
       
Last month I introduced my blog friends to a new technique that I called Buttered Buttons  You can see a card using them HERE .  Well, today I decided to make a couple of cards using that same technique but this time I added some dazzling diamonds to create a sugared egg! HOW CUTE! I hope it inspired you to play!
#buttered buttons

5 comments:

richardbreaks said...

I love that flower ribbon business! Cute cute cute!!

Heidi Baks said...

How unique! Love the little fringes of ribbon under the eggs. Thanks for sharing on SUO Challenges this week.

Sandy said...

Oh, I love those cute little pink eggs! And the bunny egg is to die for. Love the addition of dazzling diamonds. I love your butter technique and will have to do some practicing so my creations are as beautiful as yours. Hugs.

Connie Babbert said...

Very cute...love the sugared eggs, so dimensional laying in the grass! Thanks for playing along with the SUO Challenge this time!

Linda Suarez said...

Sweet card! I love the embossed background. It's very pretty with the pink and green. Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!