Monday, February 18

BRIGHT TECHNIQUE BUTTERFLY

 
 
Hey everyone! I am home from vacation :(  enjoying the  20 degree weather with a wind chill of 0 here at home south of Boston. Gotta love it after 83 in Florida. My bones are crying out and my skin is dried out already after just 2 days of being back home. Oh well at least I know spring is coming and I cannot wait for it to arrive so here is a card I did this  morning to rush it along a bit, at least in my mind!
 
I couldn't wait to get home to play in my stamp room. I got out the supplies I needed to try the BRIGHTS TECHNIQUE again this morning and I have to say I still LOVE IT! I was able to use the FLOWERS inspiration from MY CRAFT SPOT challenge too!
 
 I know it is difficult to see in a photograph but these colors are really vibrant in real life. Here is another example ALSO you can see the variations of shapes if you look carefully at the paper. I left the punched out piece for you to visualize how many punched items you can get out of a small inked piece of card stock! So cool! Enjoy your day and I will see you soon!

7 comments:

Marisa said...

Gorgeous!! Love the effect of the technique! Nothing like coming back home to reality, huh?!! Yikes, that is a big temperature drop!! Stay warm!

Chrisann Majernik said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

Robbie said...

I love this! Can't wait for the tutorial! hint, hint, hint

Sherrie K. said...

This is such a pretty card! I love the fun whimsical feel!
Thanks so much for joining us in the challenge at My Craft Spot!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Katarzyna said...

That is just fabulous!!

KarenBeavers said...

Do you have a tutorial or instructions for the BRIGHTS TECHNIQUE? I have looked through the blog but cannot find it.

Kate (Small Bits of Paper) said...

What a lovely card! The butterfly and flowers are so striking against the white background. Fabulous!

Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

Kate
Small Bits of Paper