Tuesday, January 1

New Years Stampin' Resolution


My NEWS YEARS RESOLUTION is ?  To jump in and use MDS more! HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone. This year along with my regular card samples and 3d items I am going to try and include more MDS creations, so I decided what better time than now and start the year off right with a calendar! I have 3 pages made so far and I love that I can use my favorite color BLACK with bright accents using MDS. In fact I think I will be using it alot this year and this 2013 calendar is certainly in a black color scheme.  I love that the white is so bright and unless I embossed in white powder I would not be able to get this result in paper form.

I designed this  page for the challenge over at Friday Mashup where they wanted to see blues and snowflakes! I hope my little creation here will inspire you to dust off your own MDS and play. Jump right in! Make it a 2013 RESOLUTION! I can't wait to see you next time and I hope you find a little time today to stamp!

5 comments:

Sandy said...

Donna, this is very pretty and very sharp. I, too, plan to use more MDS this year, as well as more scrapbooking. And they do go hand in hand, so here's hoping I follow through. By the way, what calendar download did you use here. I like it.

Amanda Corbet said...

What a beautiful calendar page! I love the black background with the lighter snowflakes! So pretty! Thanks for playing along with USAF the Friday Mashup!

Lisa said...

Very nicely done, thanks for joining us at The Friday Mashup.

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

It is my s-i-l's 50th today & I did a black (& red) theme. Her fav colour is also black! Worked a treat. Looking forward to seeing your MDS creations! Might convince me to invest ... once we get more than just the CDs. (No programme here in AUS yet!) Hugs xxx

Amy White said...

Great calendar page - the black background really makes those snowflakes pop! Thanks for playing along with us at the Friday Mashup!