Monday, January 14

LACE DOILY HEART

GOOD MONDAY MORNING everyone! WHEW what a week I had playing around with MDS and HTML to create a new look for my blog header! It was fun, educational and rewarding to say the least. I still have some surprises up my sleeve but it  remains in the design stage while I take a break. Sometimes you get just a little blurry eyed writing html especially when it is all new. RIGHT?
 
Anyway I did have a chance to make this card for MAKE MY MONDAY using dies and punches . I love cutting out only a portion of a die image in a card and making odd shapes or shapes like HEARTS. Here I used the DOILY DIE and created another heart like the same designs I made last year. I punched a few hearts using the Small Heart Punch and added some more punched out versions in black to spice it all up.
 
Now go check out those click able buttons and see the new ones for CHAT on my side bar too! Teeeheeee.  NOTE: Only some are live at the moment. ~Enjoy your day!

4 comments:

Mynnette said...

This is awesome!!! LOVE the punched out pieces and the pearls and ribbon are amazing! Thanks so much for joining us at MMM and hope you join us again SOON! :)

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Your blog looks really cool! I wish I could pop over & have a lesson. I love the partial die cut! So clever! Pretty card, Donna! Hugs xxx

inkedx2 said...

Great card Donna. Love the cut out doily heart!

Fliss said...

Gorgeous card. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at MMM.
Fliss x