Thursday, January 17

HOW ARE YOU INSPIRED!

It makes me chuckle everytime I think about how I DO NOT SEND CARDS! WHAT?)**&&^ you ask. Yup it's the truth. Yesterday however was different, it was a snowy day here in the Northeast so after I chatted in morning chat  (over on my sidebar) and shoveled the driveway I took a shower and felt energized. Then, I called my neighbor and we went out for a sandwich but the BEST part was we came back to my Stamp Room and stamped for 4 hours! HOW fun was that. SHE actually inspired ME to make a few cards that needed to be sent out. So here is one of the samples I did. I hope if you are not inspiring someone today then you GET inspired! Enjoy your stampin' day! Thank you Amy (wink)

6 comments:

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Have only been able to stamp for necessity ... Rather than for fun, lately! Perhaps I need someone to pop by too? This is so elegant! Hugs xxx

Carol Smith said...

Yes, I'm inspired, donna, this is beautiful! Not quite sure how you muffled the edges, but I'll figure it out. And I DO send cards all the time. Thanks! Hugs

Pat Turner said...

Very nice and elegant. Thanks for sharing.

Cherie said...

Wow! This is stunning! Glad you had someone to help you get going! TFS!

Lyra said...

I don't send them either! What's up with that? Cards all over my house, but few reach the mailbox. You have now inspired me (1) to make at least 1 beautiful card and (20 to share it by putting in the mail. Thanks!

inkedx2 said...

I love this Donna! That bow treatment is perfect to fram your oval.