Tuesday, January 29

BUTTERY HEARTS BUTTON



Today's Card is made for the challenge at Retro Sketches. I had a piece of the Grandma's Swirl Technique card stock left over and it is just so luscious I thought I would use it for this sketch. If you look carefully you can see my Buttered Button Heart too. Love this technique and I hope you will be buttering up your own shapes soon enough too! Just PUNCH  out a shape you love and butter it up with my ButterySage formula to make your own unique buttons and charms. Follow me on twitter to learn how!~Enjoy!

2 comments:

Texas JennyWren said...

Will you share what your buttery sage formula is so we can make faux candy hearts too?? They are DARLING!!

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Ooh! Ooh! I am wondering if you are going to share this new joy? Hugs xxx