Thursday, January 10

BLACK AND WHITE, TREES AND A SPLASH


Hey everyone, I am so excited to show of my NEW banner linkable buttons. I worked hard on them all day yesterday, writing html (who would have thought ) for eight hours and crossing my fingers that it would all come together when I was done and it did!!!! WOW!  They are not all live but I have them all up there in a row  so check out the ones that are! Oh and be sure to pin me too! LOL!

Ok now for today's card. I decided to look at some challenegs and then make a card and this one fits the bill for a few. I made the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches and the color black and white and a splash of color from Simon Says Stamp  and the theme of TREES from Paper Craft Star

6 comments:

Sylvia said...

What a fun card, Donna, and a great interpretation of the picture! Thanks for playing with us at the Papercraft Star this week.
Please change word verification to word moderation.

Lin said...

Your banners look great, Donna, and so does your card! Thanks for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge!

Jen said...

Beautiful card. Love the splash of yellow! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Shelia said...

I love the new look of the Blog. so neat and tidy and efficient to navigate. Is there anything you can't do???

Jen Timko said...

The new look is great, Donna! Love the graphic feel of this card. The pop of yellow is super! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

inkedx2 said...

Love the simplicity of this card but it has a huge wow factor. Great job on the html. Do you give lessons?