Wednesday, December 19

STAMPIN' UP! DEMONSTRATOR LUNCHEON 2012

 

Hey Everyone! Today is my last Demo Luncheon Meeting for the year and I hope you will consider coming sometime to one of these events next year. I have Demonstrators from all over New England attending and even had a demonstrator from Maryland come by last August so don't be shy! You can ask anyone of those who attend if it is worth the trip! We EVEN call Stampin' Up! during the stampin' time to chat and sing! We have one attendee who has an inside track to a couple of famous SU people! I am talking speed dial personal phone number priviledge. But shhhhhhhh don't spill the beans!
Anyway these are some of the things I made as treats for my guests. Being a hostess is so much fun and seeing all the wonderful creations these girls bring for stampin' time is amazing. They are very gifted!
 
First I made these treat pouches using MDS to hold a peppermint stick coffee stirrer. Great for Hot Chocolate too YUMMY! You can see how I displayed them on my dessert table below!
 
Then each guest will receive one of my Christmas Tea Boxes that holds a special treat inside from the NEW Mini Catalog that you can all order from in January!  Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you tomorrow with sample of the project we did today! Want a hint......Calendar!
 

~Donna

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Donna, Where do you hold these events...and is there a charge. I am thinking of doing something similar, and am gathering info right now! Cathy

Helen said...

I love this box, Donna. It's just beautiful. Happy New Year!!!