Thursday, December 6

POINTSETTA

Today's card is the last one I will be doing until I return from my cruise vacation but I do have some posts that are scheduled automatically so you will not want to miss those! I will show off some techniques and a cute box so come back next week to see what's new. In the meantime here is a card I made using the inspiration of a couple of challenges.  I used Cherry Cobbler and Always Artichoke along with Very Vanilla (substituted for Crumb Cake becasue I was out) for the
 Paper Pals Arts Challenge. Then I used the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches and loosened it up a little. The Pointsetta was made by cutting a 3" x 1/4" strip of paper and folding it in half and opening it into a petal. It's really easy! See you soon! ENJOY! ~Donna

9 comments:

Dawn Tidd said...

Oh so pretty! I love the Poinsettia, so clever! Thanks for joining us at the PPA this week! Have fun on your cruise too.

Deb said...

Your card looks so fresh and modern! I like the Very Vanilla instead of the Crumb Cake to keep the card CAS. TFS!

Marisa said...

Great flower and love the variegated sentiment. Lovely card :)

Alyssa said...

Love that Poinsettia! Simple and elegant! I'm going to have to try to recreate it!

Jen said...

This is so pretty Donna! Love that flower! Have a fun, relaxing cruise!

Vince B said...

Another chic, unfussy, classy card,I do love your style (as you well know) Thank you for the inspiration you've given us all again this year Donna.
Merry Christmas to you and yours. xx

S.R Style said...

so beautiful Your card...

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Amazing! Love the two tone sentiment. The wedding was beautiful. Hope the cruise is all you imagined & more. Hugs xxx

Valentine said...

Very Elegant. Love the flower and the way you have stamp the sentiment!
Valentine