Thursday, December 13

ORNAMENT TOPPER TEA BOX

Hi Everyone, I am away this week but have pre posted some things while I am away to entertain you! I will be live again on the 15th so I hope you will enjoy these samples while I am gone.
I am almost ready to come home and play with some challenges but before I do here is a Decorative Christmas Box and Ornament Framelits Topper. Shhhhh...it is a for a secret special person so don't tell! This is my original Heavy Duty Strong tea box and the topper idea is from the Holiday Catalog. I have the instrucion tutorial here if you'd like to make one too. Enjoy! See you Monday!
~Donna

4 comments:

Marisa said...

Totally gorgeous!!

richardbreaks said...

Donna, this is sooooooo pretty!

Amanda said...

The Box Queen strikes again - and this one sure doesn't disappoint! Beautiful, Donna!

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

This is sensational! You never fail to surprise, Donna! Hugs xxx