Tuesday, December 18

HOME and MOJO

You guys really do warm my heart and I thank you for all the comments you left while I was away. I hope you enjoyed the cards and box that I posted! I missed stamping!

Now for today's card. I used the sketch from MOJO MONDAY and then several stamp sets and my STAMP A MAJIG to create a custom sentiment! Gotta love that thing huh!  I also used water color paper as the base to give the card some weight and texture, because it reminded me of soft woolen mittens! I have posted some pictures of some of the ports of call we visited while I was away and the inside park area of the ship. You can look straight up to the sky from the insdie of the ship. Be sure to click on each picture to feel it even larger!  It was lovely! Enjoy your day and I'll be back tomorrow with some treat ideas! ~Donna
Jamaica
 
Our Ship
home to Ft Lauderdale

4 comments:

Sandy said...

Yaaaaaay, so glad you are back! You were greatly missed! Love your pictures. Looks like you had gorgeous weather. And I bet you had a wonderful time. Welcome back home!

Marisa said...

Such cute images! Love how you used the Mojo sketch - thanks for playing along. Can't go wrong with the Caribbean either - such gorgeous water colour and tropical lushness. Glad you had a good time :)

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Wow! Can't get over the size of that ship! Love the cute card. The custom sentiment is a FAB idea! Glad you are home safely. Hugs xxx

Kristen said...

cute sentiment, nice how you made it custom - i did that too but didn't use a stampamajig, but that's a great idea!

Visiting from Mojo Monday Challenge
xo, Kristina
Love for you to visit me too <3
www.pearlgateway.com