Wednesday, December 12

GINGERBREAD COUPLE

Hi Everyone, I am away this week but have pre posted some things while I am away to entertain you! I will be live again on the 15th so I hope you will enjoy these samples while I am gone.
 

Hey there, well my cruise is half way through and I am missing stamping. Today I have a cute pair to share! These guys are made with the Holiday Collection Framelits, the Scensational Season Stamp Set and the Owl Builder Punch. I punched the couple in CrumbCake cardstock and then cut around the stamped image in Very Vanilla for the girl and Sahara Sand for the boy. I used markers to accentuate their features and rosy up their cheeks. Then I used the OWL BUILDER PUNCH to create their clothing and of course added a little bling with the Rihinestones! To make her hair I used Linen Thread and unraveled it and added a Bakers' Twine Bow. ENJOY!
~Donna

4 comments:

Marisa said...

Totally cute couple, Donna :)

Helen said...

Donna, this card is absolutely adorable! I love it.

Sandy said...

Leave it to you, Donna, to go one step farther and put clothes on these cute little gingerbread characters (can't call them "guys" anymore like I have been). They are adorable -- so cute.

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Super cute, Donna! Thanks for my smile for the day! Hugs xxx