Monday, December 10

Bells and Boughs Window Pane

Hi Everyone, I am away this week but have pre posted some things while I am away to entertain you! I will be live again on the 15th so I hope you will enjoy these samples while I am gone.
 
Here is a card I did by stamping with Gold Embossing Pwder on a piece of 4" x4" card stock. I then sponged it with Perfect Plumb and Wisteria Wonder ink. I cut the paper using the 1 1/4" punch and layered it onto Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Basic Black and finally onto a 5" x  5" Very Vanilla Card Base. I used the Belles and Boughs stamp set and embossed some images in gold and cut them out for an accent. ENJOY!

~Donna

3 comments:

Helen said...

I love the card, Donna. It looks so beautiful.

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Oh my! This is wonderful! Love the soft colours. Hugs xxx

Gretchen Wilson said...

This is gorgeous, thanks for sharing.