Tuesday, December 25

2013 CALENDAR



 
 
Well it is time to begin thinking about the NEW YEAR and reorganize. I always like to start  fresh with a new calendar! Here is my 2013 version of my fabulous DESK/WALLET CALENDAR. It transforms for a purse accessoy to a desk embellishment all in one. This year's calendar is using some new items too. Can you see the cute Build A Brad that will be featured in the NEW Mini Catalog next week? Oh my there are some fun things featured this time around. I have a tutorial on my side bar in the STORE and a NEW 2013 Print Out too in case you can't find one to use. ~Enjoy

Here are previous year versions:
 
 
 

stampin up! calendar, build a brad, making a difference

3 comments:

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Love the new blog look! This project is divine! Do you "rip" each month off after it is finished? Hugs xxx

Sandy said...

Beautiful calenders, love the design and colours. Happy New Year,
Hugs, Sandy

Jeanne Nielsen said...

Beautiful calendar! I love the look. It would be a wonderful hostess gift for January I'm thinking! Does your tutorial include the calendar pages or a link to get to them? (And please tell me the trick i.e. saving as JPEG if that's what it takes to have a clear and easy to read calendar!)