Monday, November 26

NEUTRAL SNOW




WHOOHOO it is Monday and the beginning of a new week free of holidays! I have had some major problems with Blogger this past few days and finally have it figured out in "my way" perhaps it wasn't the most timely nor efficient but i can work with it at least! Anyway I didn't post much last week and I am very sorry but I am starting this week off with inspiration from a few challenge blogs. CHALLENGES always get my  juices flowing when I am stuck. Today I chose a challenge at Always Playing With Paper and the Shabby Tea Room for my card. Neutral colors have been  my favorite composition to play with both in card making and home decor so here I used those colors to create an off the beaten path SNOW card. I hope you will Enjoy!

~Donna

17 comments:

richardbreaks said...

Oh WOW! SO pretty, Donna!!! Oooooooo,SHINY!!!!!

Casandra Bennett said...

This is very pretty. I love the colors.

Marisa said...

Absolutely LOVE this, Donna! Great take on the sektch and the shimmer paper is to die for. Must get some!!

Bonnie said...

I love the neutrals, the embossed ornament, the die cut letters and the curls in the twine! Donna, I love this card! Thanks for sharing it with us at Merry Monday!

Narelle Farrugia said...

I agree - oh WOW this is stunning! There are so many things to love about this card but I LOVE the bakers twine (if I did that it would end up all floppy and fallen looking)

Lesley said...

This is a beauty Donna! Love the embossing in the back and the sparkle! Wowza! Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday!

JKB said...

Beautiful card. Just one thing...the N is upside down. The flange should be upright to the left. The city I live in has a sign with the similar mistake.

Notes by Nina said...

Very nice card Donna, I love the colours you used and the added texture is wonderful. Thank you for playing along with Merry Monday this week.

Rea said...

Beautiful card. I have blog candy if your interested, details here, http://theantiquewardrobe.blogspot.com/2012/11/christmas-blog-candy.html

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Another stunner! Love the glamour of this design. Hugs xxx

Susan Joyce said...

I love every little detail Donna. Fabulous take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday.

Sharon said...

What a gorgeous card. Love the ornament that holds your 'O'. Very clever.

Debbie said...

WOWOWOWOW!!! This card is beautiful and oh so clever! I love the simplicity and elegance! Thanks for sharing your lovely project with us in the Tea Room this week :)

Maria said...

Very creative and oh so very lovely!!!

Wendy said...

Beautiful card, Donna! Love your diecut letters and pretty ornament! Thanks for playing along with us this week over at Merry Mondays! :)

Sherry Eckblad said...

Your card is simply amazing. It jumped out at me in the gallery. Thanks for playing with us at Merry Monday this week.

Rebekah said...

simply FABULOUS!!! Love your ornament and glittered letters!
So glad you could play along with us this week at TSTR:)