Friday, November 30

"M" FOLD CARD

This week I have had 6 "in home" classes and have lost some of my mojo due to all the prep work for those classes. SO! I have turned to some of the weekly challenges to get me back on track. I have tried some things that aren't usually in my repetoire like this little fellow! This card is done in a whimsical way using the DSP SNOW FESTIVAL and I cut out the reindeer to use as my focal image! He is really cute don't you think? The funky fold is for the challenge at Stampin' Up Only  and I was inspired by Karen Barber's dilema of how to make her card stand up so I did an "M" fold with added panels to both front sides. I used the color pallette from the challenge over at ColorQ. Have a great weekend. Enjoy!
~Donna

13 comments:

Bronwyn Eastley said...

This is gorgeous. Love your adaptation of the fold.

Cindy said...

Gosh, this is so cute, on so many levels...looks to me like your mojo is working just fine, Donna! Thanks for joining us at SUO Challenges.

Deb Hoekstra said...

What a great idea to cut out that little reindeer!! Love all the sparkle on this fancy fold card!
Thanks for sharing it with SUO Challenges.

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

This looks fabulous! I would love to see it open. Hugs xxx

Patricia Gessner said...

Love your card! Can you explain how to do an M card fold for those of us who have no clue? I would like to try one for a very special person.

Jen said...

This festive and sparkly card is so adorable!

Linda said...

Very cute card. Love the reindeer. Thanks for visiting my blog and making a comment.

Deanna Jean said...

I've never seen a card made like this. I think I'm going to have to give this a try. Thanks for joining us at the ColurQ.

Yapha said...

Super cute card! I love the bell on the deer! Great use of the colors. Thanks for playing at ColourQ!

Jean said...

This is fantastic ~ great fold and reindeer!

Heidi Baks said...

Very cute! Love the glimmer paper for the antlers. Thanks for joining SUO Challenges this week.

Connie Babbert said...

Super cute card, love the unique M fold and the cut out reindeer! Great job with the SUO Fun Folds challenge!

Karen Barber said...

Donna - this is precious! And way to go on the fold perfecting! :)