Tuesday, November 27

FAUX CHRISTMAS TREE

Hey everyone, well we are having our first snowflakes of the season today and it is always magical. THAT FIRST TIME ANYWAY! I am not a snow kind of gal and although it looks pretty I am too old to enjoy shoveling anymore! SO  I decided to hibernate in my Stamp Room and create a card for TWO challenges. The first challenge is for Friday Mashup and that was to make a non tradition Christmas Card by not using any Christmas Images. So I used the grapes from NATURES PACE and the "star" from SUMMER SILHOETTES to create this fun tree. See the non-traditional card I made last year HERE! Now for the second challenge over at City Crafter I made this an easel card. I hope you enjoyed it! ~Donna

2 comments:

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Always here with a clever idea! Lobe the bling! Wish I could see those first snowflakes! Hugs xxx

Vince B said...

Beautiful! :0)x