Tuesday, November 13

Christmas Lodge Snow Storm

I love the icy blue color scheme for winter cards and here is a stormy yet warm card for just such an occassion! I had a personal sentiment stamp made from Stampin' UP! with the words LET IT SNOW for my cards this season. I also used the quartz technique from my ON LINE CLASSES
over there ---> in my side bar for the sky and background, this time adding some rhinestones for a little holiday bling! Can't you just feel the movement of color wrapping in around this snow covered Christmas Lodge! Enjoy!~Donna

4 comments:

Diane - oliverdi@att.net said...

Oh just beautiful! Love your snowstorm but yet the cabin is so inviting... hugs.

scoobie81 said...

It almost looks like smoke billowing out of that cool cabin! Awesome!

Pat said...

Just beautiful!

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Oh ... This is so divine! Such beauty & elegance! Hugs xxx