Monday, October 8

SATCHEL CARD HOLDER


I love making ANYTHING BUT A CARD and I saw the picture of a purse on Pinterest recently and LOVED it so much that I wanted to Recreate IT in paper for a few challenges. Paper Pals Art wanted the colors More Mustard, Cajun Craze and Early Espresso so I used those colors to create the faux leather look!So I guess you'd say I was coloring on kraft for the My Time To Craft Challenge Then,  Stampin Up Only wanted to FEEL TEXTURE and Frosted Designs wanted Dollies of all things, and you can almost feel it here can't you! Just us Girls wanted a simple sketch layout and I did that for the cards that go into the satchel! Here  or HERE. SO I DID!!!! You can see the purse in the picture laying on the table and then you can see how similar my PAPER one is! LOVE IT!!!!!! The Satchel will hold 4 cards and envelopes too! I made a tutorial with full size photos and instructions for you too!
ENJOY!!!!!
~Donna

22 comments:

Carol Smith said...

Wow, Donna! This is Awesome! Neat idea- again!

Sandy said...

Really super, Donna. I love this! You always amaze me with the new and interesting creations you come up with. Wonderful! I know I have to do this one.

Crystal said...

This is absolutely fantastic! Very creative and beautiful. Great job.

Margaret said...

I think I'm in heaven!! You have done an amazing job recreating that purse!! LOVE the closure piece!! The leathering technique is fantastic and I just want to reach out and touch that doily!! Thanks so much for joining us at ABAC!!

Texas JennyWren said...

WOW!! THIS IS AMAZING. VERY CREATIVE.

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Amazing reproduction, Donna! Always surprising us with your new ideas! Hugs xxx

Brigit said...

I love how this turned out, great job, thanks for joining the Anything but a Card challenge!!

Ashley Horton said...

This is really gorgeous!! I love the look of that doily against the brown!! Very neat idea! Thanks for playing along with us @ Frosted Designs!!

Julia S-W said...

Very clever purse and so creative. Love the 'studs' which add just the right amount of shine.
Juliaxx

Julia S-W said...

Oops! Forgot to thank you for sharing your wonderful purse with us at ABAC - and hope you'll join us again soon!
Juliaxx

Sarah said...

Wow this is stunning and what a clever idea! Thanks for playing along with us at FD

BrendaB said...

Wow, this is fabulous! The satchel is way cool and the cards are beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs.

Robbie said...

This is fabulous! You are so creative!

Joni Parker said...

How amazingly creative that you recreated this purse in paper!! It's really stunning... Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs!!

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

WOW! this is just stunning, fantastic idea!

Thank you for sharing with us at My Time To Craft this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Robin Messenheimer / Robin's Craft Room said...

Such an elegant design! I can hardly wait to see how it's done. Thanks so much for sharing with the SUO Challenge Design Team!

Amanda Frankel said...

Fully Fantastic! Hippee chic! Love it!

Jen Timko said...

What a fabulous project!! So glad you shared with us this week at SUO Challenges!

Heidi Baks said...

Very unique!

Deena said...

gorgeous project! the colours are fabulous and I loooovvee the doilies on it! Thanks for sparkling with us at "anything but a card" this week! Hope to see more of your fabulous creations next time!

Christy said...

Beyond cool!!! Thanks for joining us at Anything but a Card! :) :)

Waseem said...

wow this is stunning and fantastic idea you have shared..i would like to keep it in mind and use for the design of Gift Card envelopes.