Thursday, October 18

PUNCHED REINDEER

TODAY is my demo luncheon and I am excited because I GET TO GO OUT to someone elses home for the treat! I began the DEMO LUNCHEON about a year ago for ANY demo all over the USA to come join me. I have had girls from all over Massachusetts PLUS Maryland, Michigan and New Hampshire join our group. It is a fun afternoon where after lunch we all do a shoebox swap. Maybe it will inspire you to do one in your area. What I love most is this is not a downline connection but a nationline connection sharing great ideas and friendship with stampers from all over! Joni from Joni in the|Spotlight Stamping  (you'll like her music)is hosting this months luncheon and I cannot wait!

The theme this time was a Child's Christmas card so I made this little punch art doozie for my swap. Enjoy your day!~Donna

8 comments:

Diane - oliverdi@att.net said...

This is adorable! I have made a reindeer with punch art, but the colors of the DSP just make him POP off the front. So darn cute! Love it.
hugs.

Sandy said...

This is really cute, Donna. I know my grandkids would love it.

Laurie said...

Absolutely adorable! Your luncheon sounds fun, may have to try that!
Laurie
scrapsbysissy.blogspot.com

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

This is fabulous! Haven't seen this design before! You are so clever! Time for another luncheon? Can't believe how quickly they roll around! Hope you have a wonderful time! Hugs xxx

Pat said...

Very cute.

Laura Haffke said...

Hi Donna! I recognize the owl punch used in such a cleaver way! You are ingenious!
Have fun today!

Jen said...

So cute Donna! Love that face!!

Debbie Crowley said...

Hi Donna:
Just love your reindeer...thanks for sharing.
Debbie Crowley