Tuesday, October 9

Hat Box Decorated Anew!


I love a hat box and have many over the past few years so this year is could be no exception. Here I have turned the hat box into a goody box for treats using rich fall colors for the
Tuesday Taggers Challenge.  and lots of texture for SU ONLY. I added a little added bonus in the decorations too! Did you see that cute spider and his friend? I made them with twine and tombo. I rolled the twine between my fingers and then added a few drops of tombo onto it and rolled it some more between my fingers. Then I rolled the ball onto black ink and added paper legs. So dang cute!You can see more examples here ~Donna

10 comments:

richardbreaks said...

LOVE that spider!! Awesome!

Robbie said...

Very cute! Now you need to fill it with goodies and give to your grandkids. They will love it!

TeriBStampin said...

How cute, Donna! I love it!

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Your layering of colours is always perfect. Love the cutsie spider & the sponging on the spiders web! Hugs xxx

Jeanne Nielsen said...

You didn't want to crystallize a real spider this time, huh?! Adorable! I'm headed over to buy the template now! I have several already! Maybe I can bring the completed project to lunch next week?!! If I don't make it to chat, see you then!

Evil Edna said...

so cool, love the colours and the little spider is so cute. thank you for joining us at TIOT.EE

Meggymay said...

A wonderful treat box. Love the spider and webs. Thank you for joining us at TioT's this time.
Yvonne

Deb Hoekstra said...

Love all the texture you added to the box, and that little spider is the cutest!! Thanks for joining the SUO Challenges.

Robin Messenheimer / Robin's Craft Room said...

That spider is just TOO cute! And the colors and shapes for the whole project are super. Thanks for sharing this with the SUO Challenge Design Team!

Heidi Baks said...

These hat boxes are adorable, and I love the spider embellishments! Thanks for joining SUO Challenges this week.