Monday, October 29

can you say YELLOW

What I love most about challenges is how they make you step outside of your comfort zone. For this week over at Dynamic Duos they chose the colors More Mustard and So Saffron. Now those are two colors that I have probably not gone to in months, never mind put all alone together on a card. But guess what? I love them! Teeeheee.  Anyway I had a birthday party to attend this weekend and made this card using the masked  Kaleidoscope technique on the cupcake and background for the challenge at Our Creative Corner to made this sharp monochromatic card!

We are having a hybrid storm today with lost of wind so I will be crafting in my stamp room so come back tomorrow for a windy look at what I will make! Enjoy your day!
~Donna

7 comments:

TeriBStampin said...

Mmmm, this reminds me of a butterscotch or pumpkin pie cupcake with whipped topping. Beautiful, Miss Donna!

richardbreaks said...

Wow, I LOVE this color combo!!

Diane - oliverdi@att.net said...

Donna,
Very pretty. I am amazed at all the entries for this week. The color scheme is a challenging one and i'm loving seeing all the DT ideas and as well as the players ideas for this tough color combo. hugs

Anni said...

I don´t know this technique but it looks fantastic! So beautiful!
Thanks so much for playing along with us at Dynamic Duos!
Anni

Marybeth said...

For some reason I would think you would love them, just by the name and look of your beautiful blog. Ok , back to the card. Its gorgeous , love it and that sweet cupcake. Beautiful photo too, by the way.

Lesley said...

Hi Donna,
You have created a pretty birthday card here. Thank you for joining us at Dynamic Duos.
Smiles,
Lesley

Lisa said...

Donna this is darling ~ I love your sparkly cupcake! Thanks for playing along with us at Dynamic Duos!