Friday, September 21

SELECT EMBOSSED ACORNS

 
 For this card I used the layout over at Pals Paper Art

Last Fall  I tried this technique and it allowed me to emboss just the leaves on a piece of cardstock, you can see more about my embossed leaves card here. Unfortunately, Stampin' Up! no longer has this sweet maple leaf die design so this year my FALL CARD uses the awesome NEW die AUTUMN ACCENTS and I chose to emboss just  the acorns. I love this simple yet elegant look and hope you do to. Have a great Fall weekend everyone!~Donna

4 comments:

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

omg! is this ever gorgeous! absolutely gorgeous!

hugs :)

Marisa said...

Fabulously done! Love the embossed acorns and the glittery paper!

Patti said...

Your card is stunning. I'm loving that die too.

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

That gorgeous glimmer paper really highlights those sweet acorns! Hugs xxx