Saturday, September 22

MORNING CHAT CHALLENGE

Every so often and I say that in a reserved manner I go WAY out of my box and create something carazy! I did that yesterday. I just got playing around with the idea of a one layer card but wanted a lot of color. YES that is not something I usually have on my cards but it was fun to play around and here is what I came up with. The best part it was quick and easy and was almost like adult finger painting!

So I am using this idea for our next MORNING CHAT CHALLENGE. Create a one or two layer card with your own DSP creation! Be sure to check out the past challenges too! Just click on the MORNING CHAT CHALLENGE up under my blog header and on my toolbar! The cards submitted for GLITTER FALL were outstanding and perfect to look at for inspiration!

Now, for this card, I used a piece of card stock and punched out several circles and used that piece as a mask to sponge color onto the front of my Very Vanilla Card. Fun fun fun! Oh and you know this isn't the only one I am going to make right? Have a great weekend. Enjoy!~Donna
ON LINE CLASS HERE

7 comments:

Sandy said...

Holy moly, this is gorgeous, unique, and certainly out of your box, but wonderful. Love it and wonder if I can in any way do something similar. Hugs to you.

Charmaine Stack said...

LOVE IT!!!

kateA said...

I hope you do more of a tutorial on this - I don't get how you sponged all the colors to look like a big spiral. Gorgeous!!

Pat said...

Beautiful! I also wish you would do more a tutorial on this design. Good work, keep em' coming.

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Well ... I'll be pickled on both sides!! This is so creative! You are a star! Hugs xxx

Anonymous said...

I would love to have more detail on how you do this technique. A video would be great!!!

Sue Robinson said...

WOW don't know how I missed this ut its gorgeous something else for me to try. Brilliant out of the box thinking well done you