Thursday, September 20

GLIMMER FALL CHALLENGE



Here is a set of four cards that we will be doing this evening in my Fall Glimmer Class. I have used Champagne Glimmer Paper on all four of the designs and stamped images using the Gently Falling Stamp set. The insides are decorated with shimmer paint and fall designs too. These cards are perfect for the Fall Glimmer challenge on MORNING CHAT CHALLENGE, you can participate in the challenge by joining us here  so we can see what you design for your fall cards too. ENJOY!~Donna

9 comments:

Laura Haffke said...

Very nice card projects Donna. I love Fall, Fall Colors, the change of Seasons & your cards are warm and very beautiful.

Marisa said...

What a wonderful set of Fall cards! L ove leaves :)

Carol Smith said...

Donna, thesse are gorgeous, also! I see the resemblence in style too.

Jeanne Nielsen said...

Love them all Donna!! I may have to case one or two of them for sure!! TFS!

Sandy said...

Donna, these are so beautiful. The colors are so fall, and the shimmer gives them that something special. I love fall. How did your class go?

Barb in Ontario said...

Wow Donna, I love your cards! I am sure all those who attended the class loved them too!

Brenda said...

These are beautiful cards. Love the glimmer paper with leaves.

Rose Ann said...

These cards are beautiful, the glimmer paper really makes them look fabulous. Thank you for sharing

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Oh I wish I could have joined in the fun! Gorgeous creations ... I bet your girls loved making these! Hugs xxx