Friday, September 28

COFFEE FILTER WREATH

 
 

Happy end of the week everyone!!!!!!


Today's project is something I made for my Stamp Room to welcome the Autumn Season.  It is fun and easy when you use the Autumn Accents Bigz Die from the Holiday Catalog! To make my leaves I cut out several leaves and sponged them in luscious fall colors. I used some Champagne Glimmer paper on the acorns for a little added bling and arranged them on my wreath. I did add a retired satin ribbon bow and some buttons too!
For the wreath base I used cut edges for the outside of the ring and furled edges for the inside. Making the inside a little softer and higher to adhere the leaves to.  Total crafting time 1 hour thanks to the Big Shot!  ~INSTRUCTIONS BELOW
  • paper plate
  • cut out the center to make a wreath form
  • coffee filters
  • fold in 8th's
  • place folded raw edge of filter on maple leaf die and cut out the top edge
  • staple end and unfurl raw edge to create rosette
  • glue onto outside edge of paper plate
  • when finished with the outside layer
  • fold more coffee filters into 8ths but do not cut them
  • staple end
  • unfurl edge
  • glue to interior edge of paper plate
  • add decorations leaves etc.

              ENJOY!