Thursday, August 9

TUFTED PUFF CLASS

I decided to play a little more with the background technique that I posted yesterday. I have had a lot of interest with this particular technique so I did a Pictorial and Video class for everyone. This larger spaced version reminds me of an early 1950's headboard or theater walls.  I will be hosting a live class at my home, but you can participate in the virtual one right here and for a discounted price too. Go to my store on my side bar, click the STORE banner and look for TUFTED PUFF CLASS! ~Enjoy!~Donna

6 comments:

Angela said...

Love it Donna! It's gorgeous!!!

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

What fun, Donna! Love this techy! Hugs xxx

Leigh said...

I like this card Donna.

Amanda said...

Unbelievable, Donna! You inspire me daily!

Beccalite said...

This is stunning, so simple but every so gorgeous, I love it.

Great Big Huge Hugs

Becca xxx

Latenightstamper said...

I like this!!! thank you for sharing :)