Friday, August 3

Stampin Up! has a new challenge using Buttons and Brads so I used the new Vintage Faceted Designer Buttons and a pearl for the center of my flower on this card. This card is done with a technique that Robbie from inkedx2 showed me using reinkers and shimmer paint (she is staying with me for a few days to play and flew all the way from MD to MA to join my demo luncheon...woooolalal what fun we are having...I will share pictures below!) I love the reinkers and shimmer paint on vellum don't you! yummy. ENJOY! ~Donna
Joni and Sam
I met Joni at the 3x3 swap at convention never realizing she was coming to my house a week later!
Laura Harbin and Nancy
Angela brand new guest!

Kimberly Allen from Stampin' Connection and Jeanne Nielsen
Can you believe I do not have a picture of Robbie and she won't let me take one of her in her pj's!


9 comments:

Laura Harbin said...

Thank you very much Donna for all your hospitality. You are awesome. I had a great time with everyone.

Sandy said...

Donna, what a beautiful card (tell Robbie she is invited to my house next). Such a pretty technique, and I can see all your personal touches too. It looks like everyone at your demo luncheon had a great time. Hugs to you.

TeriBStampin said...

Your card is beautiful Donna! You are a quick study.

Looks like everyone is having a blast!

Diane - oliverdi@att.net said...

Donna beautiful card... stunning. The photos show everyone having a great time too. Tell Robbie we Love stampin in our jammies! hugss.

Laura Haffke said...

What a fun luncheon & play time! Lovely card & beautiful technique!

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

What a gorgeous design, Donna! Love the ribbon and the shimmer? And love the happy faces too! Wish I could just pop over and join in the fun! Hugs xxx

Angela said...

LOVE the card Donna and I had a fabulous time! Can't wait to see you again!

Joni said...

Hey, that's me!!! Thanx again for a great luncheon Donna!!! Can't wait for you guys to come out our way in October!!! Donna's Daubers Rule!!!!

Marilyn SanClemente said...

Hi Donna - I heard from Jeanne that you all had a great time!! What a great group you have assembled! I love the beautiful techniques!